Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1648 Applications:599 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Associate - Risk Analytics - BFSI (1-4 yrs)
Associate - Risk Analytics
POSITION OVERVIEW :
- Candidate with analytical/quant background to support its Risk function.
- The open position is with the Risk Analytics and Modeling team, which would give the candidate an opportunity to work on proprietary risk and valuation models across multiple asset classes. The candidate would be responsible for producing risk analytics and enhancing existing risk and stress testing models.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Production, curing and sign-off of risk analytics using internal proprietary models and external systems
- Enhancements and validation of existing risk analytics, VaR and stress testing frameworks
- Liaison with stakeholders, including PMs, IT and Operations team to improve risk analytics infrastructure
- Assist PMs in valuation of Private Equity investments and advising on portfolio optimization
- Address ad-hoc requests pertaining to risk analytics and stress testing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE : (Academic, Professional, Experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Math or Engineering or MBA/Masters in Finance, Math or Statistics preferred with strong quantitative background
- 1-2 years of total experience in relevant domain
- Experience in Market Risk would be preferred
- Experienced in MS Office Suite, including VBA
- Experience on Python not essential, but would be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.