Associate - Rewards & Compensation (5-10 yrs)
The Reward function is responsible for:
- Compensation planning, compensation budget setting and the year end compensation process. The individual will play a key role on the Bangalore Compensation Committee
- Health and retirement benefit programs and Wellness initiatives, including on-site fitness, health and childcare services
- Long and short-term mobility assignments in and out of Bangalore and associated policies, tax and immigration compliance
- The role involves oversight of: benchmarking, program analytics, extensive vendor management, compliance with local regulations, communication and marketing of Reward value proposition and plan administration.
- The role requires close partnership and collaboration across all areas of HCM locally and globally (ensuring global consistency and alignment with local market practice) and the ability to develop strong divisional client relationships.
The candidate will need to:
- Develop global and local relationships
- Understand and analyze Reward trends in the market and divisions
- Build consensus on complex issues
- Maintain extremely high standards of execution across all functional processes and projects
Experience / Skills / Systems Requirements
- Extensive Reward experience, including current responsibilities for managing compensation,
- Knowledge of India Reward market preferred
- Analytical skills - ability to review current processes and/or data, and to draw and communicate conclusions
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills
Please write in your resume to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.