Director at HR Synergy
Views:3183 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Associate - Research - Financial Services Sector - Executive Search Firm (8-12 yrs)
We have a job opening with one of the global executive search firm for the position of Research Associate for Gurgaon location.
- The Research Associate will leverage his/her deep domain knowledge and external network to drive C-level/senior candidate recommendations and/or mid-level candidate development. This individual will also proactively drive business development opportunities given his/her intimacy with market trends and company insights.
- The Research Associate will build, or have built, an external network of industry or functional sources and experts that they can tap into to drive client solutions. He/She is expected to function autonomously as required. However, the Segment and Practice researchers and consultants work collectively as a team for candidate idea generation, references and client assignment work. This role will be visible to clients and will be expected to help develop key account strategies.
- As an experienced hire, this individual is expected to lead by example and act as an informal mentor and coach to other researchers he/she works with throughout the organization. This is an individual contributor role however there will be extensive collaboration with global colleagues on projects.
- The Researcher will work closely in collaboration with Research and Consultant colleagues around the world as a fully integrated team member on senior-level, international projects
There would be 3 key aspects of your role:
Assignment Execution : supporting consultant on live search mandates
Business Development : act as a support channel in highlighting potential business opportunities to the practice group
- Project Management
- Thought Partnering
- Delivering Output & Documents judgement
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Excellent Communication skills
- Required knowledge/experience:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited academic institution is required.
- A deep knowledge of, or clear propensity to learn about the Financial Services Industry at large, its competitive landscape including the very latest trends.
- At least 8+ years of professional experience.
- Experience of working on international engagements either in a professional services environment or in a blue chip international technology corporation