Director at HR Synergy
Views:3419 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Associate Research Analyst - Financial Services (8-12 yrs)
The role is broad based covering business development, search and knowledge management.
- Researchers accompany a project from the beginning to the end, working very closely with consultants. Researchers see the whole context and are expected to contribute to discussions on search strategy and the suitability of candidates.
- Aligned by industry or functional practice group, researchers can leverage their industry/domain expertise and grow as knowledge experts and knowledge managers
- We offer international training programmes and the ability to collaborate with colleagues globally.
Team comprising of members executing assignments and supporting firm's knowledge management initiatives
Knowledge Management :
- Key activities include proactive knowledge capture, distribution and development for the firm's multiple knowledge management platforms, as well as the provision of assistance and advice to Consultants and Researchers on relevant resources, best practice and latest thinking.
- The team also manages efforts focused on market research and business development through publication of reports as well as analysis of our clients Assignment Support
- Specialized research team, aligned by sector to help in global assignments and improve execution speed
- Demonstrable deep understanding of their sector, translate existing industry/company knowledge into finding world class talent
- Work on global/regional searches that require deep understanding of the industry. Help bring connected insights to our clients
The Position :
Associate Research Analyst - Financial Services
- Research Analyst will leverage his/her deep domain knowledge and external network to drive C-level/senior candidate recommendations and/or mid-level candidate development. This individual will also proactively drive business development opportunities given his/her intimacy with market trends and company insights.
- The Research Associate will build, or have built, an external network of industry or functional sources and experts that they can tap into to drive client solutions. He/Sheis expected to function autonomously as required. However, the Segment and Practice researchers and consultants work collectively as a team for candidate idea generation, references and client assignment work. This role will be visible to clients and will be expected to help develop key account strategies.
- As an experienced hire, this individual is expected to lead by example and act as an informal mentor and coach to other researchers he/she works with throughout the organization. This is an individual contributor role however there will be extensive collaboration with global colleagues on projects.
Assignment Execution supporting consultant on live search mandates
- Collaborating with different teams across EZ offices on assignments, e.g., building target list of companies, identifying potential candidates for the assignment,assisting in market mapping and market analysis
- Comprehensively searching internal and external resources to identify companies and markets to be targeted for relevant candidates
- Assisting in ensuring relevant information is captured effectively into our database and is up to date
- Generating client deliverables e.g. status reports, mapping reports, pitch packs, longlists,candidate profiles etc.
- Assisting colleagues with assignments, candidate ideas and sources.
Business Development - act as a support channel in highlighting potential business opportunities to the practice group
- Proactively monitoring and tracking relevant market developments,tracking people moves, following critical company developments and disseminating the information in a targeted manner.
- Proactively provide insights on industry trends and key companies
- Act as a thought partner to Research &Consulting colleagues, work on search strategy, benchmarking candidates
- Assisting or leading the development of marketing presentations for the practice group
Knowledge Management :
- Building repository of knowledge on the sector/industry, creating org charts, managing people moves and sector movements
- Develop specialist knowledge into sector trends, compensation data and characteristics of the sector
Candidate Profile :
Our Expectations :
Project Management - Time management, managing deadlines, managing multiple projects, utilizing right resources and problem solving
Thought Partnering :
- Collaboration with senior consultants & partners, demonstrating conceptual thinking, defining search strategy, benchmarking candidates and appropriate target companies for the your sector Judgement
- Identifying relevant candidates and sources based on industry knowledge, problem solving ability, insight and intuition Delivering Output & Documents
- Producing high quality content of relevant documents Collaboration and Teamwork
- Partnering with others on projects and contributing as a part of the team
Required knowledge/experience :
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited academic institution is required.
- A deep knowledge of, or clear propensity to learn about the Financial Services Industry at large, its competitive landscape including the very latest trends.
- Experience of working on international engagements either in a professional services environment or in a blue chip international technology corporation.