Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6891 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Associate Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking/Wholesale Banking (4-10 yrs)
This opening is only for female candidates
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Credit analysis including regular monitoring of existing and new clients.
- To acquire Corporate and Mid-Corporate customers.
- Responsible for origination and relationship management of Corporates.
- Prepare credit proposal notes and present to Risk Management team and Sanction Committees for approval
- Credit analysis of Annual report and other proposal documents for preparing appraisal note and presenting to the sanctioning authority.
- Performing Financial Analysis, Secondary and Primary Research for a broad range of Industries
- Documentation of various credit facilities including negotiations with clients in order to maintain prescribed standards
- Support the RM in maintaining effective client relationship to originate business & service client needs on corporate banking, commercial banking, investment banking and international banking products
- Cross-sell treasury, cash management and trade finance products for incremental business development
- Achieve individual targets and grow account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance.
Location - Chennai
Qualification - Any Graduates and Post Graduates can apply for this job
Note - Interested candidates can send their resumes in firstname.lastname@example.org or can call in 9711096905
Assistant Manager - Talent Acqusition