Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:22706 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Relationship Manager - Large Corporate - Banking (2-10 yrs)
Associate Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (Large Corporate)
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Credit analysis including regular monitoring of existing and new clients
- Prepare credit proposal notes and present to Risk Management team and Sanction Committees for approval
- Documentation of various credit facilities including negotiations with clients in order to maintain prescribed standards.
- Relationship Management: effective client relationship management to originate business & service client.
- Originate new corporate customers and develop and maintain good relationships with the customers
- Support the RM in maintaining effective client relationship to originate business & service client needs on corporate banking, commercial banking, investment banking, and international banking products
- Cross-sell treasury, cash management, and trade finance products for incremental business development
- Achieve individual targets and grow account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance
- Maintain prescribed standards of credit appraisal and documentation
- Portfolio management through proactive monitoring
- Ensure documentation is completed and maintained in a satisfactory manner
- Ensure stability of income from an existing set of clients and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients.
Qualification - MBA / CA
Assistant Manager - Talent Aquasition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.