Associate Relationship Manager - Banking (4-12 yrs)
Hiring for one of my banking clients as Associate Relationship Manager/ Delhi.
- Credit Analyst can also apply
- Credit Underwriting/ Credit analysis/ financial underwriting
- Performing credit appraisal of clients (Domestic Banks) and analyzing factors such as income growth, market share, risks associated with business, industry, balance sheet analysis, etc., across sectors.
- Liaison with Credit Risk, Compliance to get the credit memo approved internally
- Loan disbursement & documentation function including liaison with legal, compliance, other teams.
- Supporting RM's in maintaining credit hygiene of their portfolios by tracking principal/interest payments, LC/BG maturities/expiry, and following up with the customers/other internal departments.
- Handling various CAD covenant and Early Warning Signal meetings with appropriate responses for each observation and minimizing client's covenants overdue. Ensuring overall portfolio hygiene.
- Assisting Senior Relationship Managers on new client's meetings, internal presentations and MIS's.
- Handling various legal, compliance, audit observations aspects of the proposals.
- Handling transaction activities w.r.t. account opening, FD placement, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.