Associate - Recruitment - Law Firm (1-4 yrs)
A top-tier law firm in Mumbai is looking to hire an HR Associate/Executive to oversee the end-to-end recruitment process in the Human Resources department.
To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Human Resources Management along with relevant work experience in a mid-junior level position.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Maintaining CV Tracker, Coordinating interviews.
- Back and forth coordination with Partners and Candidates.
- Maintaining database in excel and providing when required.
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Monitor key HR metrics
- Create detailed reports on HR costs
Ideal Candidate :
- 2-4 years of Proven work experience as an HR Associate, HR executive, or similar role in Talent Acquisition
- Good communications skill
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Team management skills
Ideally looking at a candidate coming from a Consulting Firm or Legal Background.