Associate - Recruitment - IT - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (2-5 yrs)
Recruitment Associate (IT Company)
Location : Mumbai (work from Office, Andheri East)
Salary : Open
Must Skill : MBA HR and 60% throughout Academics
1. Requirement is for a candidate with 2-3 years of core experience into lateral hiring/sourcing, who should also be flexible with the portfolio.
2. We need people who are extremely good with sourcing, negotiations and communication verbal/written.
3. Candidates should be local, thus would be expected to work form office.
4. Proactiveness, eager to learn mindset, bringing up new ideas and spearheading the things are the qualities we are looking at.
5. Improve sourcing and shortlisting by collaborating with the hiring managers and specific engineering teams to update the technical requirements and functional requirements of the various open positions
- Innovate sourcing and create multiple channels to create consistence inflow of quality applicants.
- Raise the quality bar and inculcate the practice of hiring Great People rather than Good People. One great person is better than three good people.
- Reduce the cost of hiring by using the internal resources for all aspects of recruitment
- Define TAT on each position, take ownership and aggressively follow up to the closure of the position
- Deliver regular reporting on pipeline, forecast and other metrics Campus Recruitment
- For campus recruitment, manage university specific campus teams to ensure appropriate selection of team members; clear role definitions/responsibilities; Coach and prepare the campus team members for campus visits; coordinate closely to ensure unified recruiting approach.
- Collaborate with the Campus sponsors and cross-functional campus managers to develop university recruiting strategies at targeted universities
- Develop operational plans and branding activities at assigned schools along with the campus leads, to attract top early career talent.
- Develop relationships with placement officers, department heads, faculty/staff, alumni and student organizations.
- Develop, implement and execute on-campus events that include: Info Session, tech talks, executive visits, and faculty visits, on-campus interviews, events with student organizations.
- Develop, communicate, and implement university relations workshops, training, recruiter toolkits, and interview guides to ensure that campus recruiters, presenters, target school teams have the necessary information and skills needed to be effective.
Candidate Profile :
- MBA from good Institute with 60% educational qualification throughout mandate.
- Ability to continuously see around the corners to anticipate the talent needs and have strategies in place to meet the needs of a fast-growing, dynamic business
- Experience and passion for working with innovative and fast-paced teams in a dynamic, high- velocity environment
- Shows bias for action, and demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Hands-on leader with the ability to identify issues and root cause; willingness to dive deep into details
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate recruitment and business strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication; high-quality document preparation and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to navigate leaders through a variety of organizational changes
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office