Senior Associate Consultant at Exponent Consulting
Views:11102 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Associate - Real Estate Lending - Developers Connect - NBFC (3-7 yrs)
NBFC licensed and regulated by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The Company was set up to address underserved credit segments and tight liquidity situation in real estate, manufacturing, and services in India.
The Company provides debt capital (wholesale lending) to corporate sector for various purposes such as project financing, growth financing, acquisition financing and last mile project funding
Associate Lending - 3 to 7 years experience
Reporting to the VP Lending
Location :Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Kolkata
- Deal origination in market: Interaction with companies,promoters to originate debt funding opportunities in Corporate Lending or in the Secondary City RE market. Discuss these opportunities with the Head - Corporate Lending / Regional Lead first and then with the CEO, if okayed by either of them
- Complete life cycle: Manage the entire deal cycle from sourcing, market analysis, deal structuring, collaterals preparation, due diligence, documentation; Relationship Management with the counter parties at Promoter/CFO levels along with the Head - Corporate Banking / Regional Lead
- Management support: To provide any information or update on the market. To keep the management updated with details of recent transactions in the market by the competition and formulate strategy with an objective to increase business. Discuss this with the Head - Corporate Lending / Regional Lead and the CEO
- Micromarket analysis: Through primary and secondary research in order to understand product, supply and demand, market, financials, sponsors, group financial position, etc.
- Desktop work: Preparation of Heads of Terms, Term Sheet, Credit Committee Memos, Financial Model, etc.
- DD: Co-ordinate with consultants for timely completion of due-diligence (Financial, Title, Corporate, Legal and Technical). Meeting clients on a regular basis through the due diligence exercise to expedite information flow, understand and resolve bottlenecks and ensure compliance. Review of due diligence reports and discussing key findings with the DD vendors to arrive at key items for Credit Committee Discussion
- Documentation: Coordinate with the documentation agency for timely drafting of transaction documents, reviewing and finalising the same prior to execution. Engage with General Counsel in legal documentation and execution
- MIS: Update the management on the transactions being evaluated, discarded (along with reasons for the same), etc. in the market
- Internal team support: To work with AM/PD teams along with the Head - Corporate Lending / Regional Lead (if needed) to resolve any operational or management issues regarding the existing assets of the company in the market. Discussing this with the CEO along with the Head - Corporate Lending / Regional Lead, if needed in specific instances
- Internal team support: To work with AM/PD teams along with the Head - Corporate Lending / Regional Lead (if needed) to resolve any operational or management issues regarding the existing assets of the company in the market. Discussing this with the CEO along with the Head - Corporate Lending / Regional Lead, if needed in specific instances.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.