Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:213 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Associate - Real Estate Laws - LLB (2-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a real estate portfolio.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- LLB with at least 2 years PQE from a reputed law school and law firm.
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Knowledge of RERA, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Easement Act, Registration and Stamp Duty, Indian Contract Act will be an added advantage
- Inclination to study and upgrade on the real estate laws of various states
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.