Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:3298 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:217
Associate - R&D/Strategy - Healthcare Consulting (3-5 yrs)
Job Overview :
The incumbent will work with the client and project teams to support global engagements from India in that driving company's strategic and operational initiatives, implementing innovative solutions, measuring results early and often, and ensuring performance meets the desired targets. The incumbent must have prior experience in Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences R&D and preferably a graduate degree in Business Administration.
Job responsibilities mainly include activities driven towards delivering results - conduct analyses and develop insights, prepare excel models, analyse large sets of data, support project lead, work directly with project teams and facilitate meetings to enable decision making, organize and prepare recommendations to address client problems, and participate actively in new business development, thought leadership and firm building activities.
Position Requirements :
Knowledge Preferred :
Demonstrates proven success in roles and thorough knowledge involving Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences R&D, preferably obtained through one or more of the following:
1. Academic scientific research,
2. Direct work within the industry (e.g. pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, biotechnology, generics, medical device, instrumentation, and diagnostic companies),
3. Contract service organizations to the industry (e.g. CRO),
4. Regulatory health authorities / agencies overseeing the industry,
5. Research / benchmarking companies covering the industry,
6. Consulting companies delivering to the industry,
Skills Preferred :
Demonstrates proven success in roles and thorough abilities in one or more of the following areas :
- R&D Strategic Planning, Strategic Decision Making, Finance Strategy, Performance Management
- R&D Operations Strategy, R&D Operations Planning, R&D Operations Management,
- R&D Operations Transformation, R&D Innovation, Product Development, Product Lifecycle Management;
- Process Mapping, Process Design, Process Optimization and Redesign
- Advanced analytics involving tableau visualization, excel VBA/ macros
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of biostatistics and advanced statistical methodologies (e.g. Regression)
- R&D Risk / Compliance, Internal Audit, Risk Assessment, Management and Control
- Problem-solving expertise and delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and taking individual initiative
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences,
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.
Years of Experience :
- Management Consulting team currently seeks Experienced Associate with experience between 3 - 5 years. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
Professional and Educational Background :
- Bachelor's degree in any one of the Life Sciences-related discipline: Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cellular Biology, Immunology, Medicine (M.D.), Biomolecular Engineering
- Degree Preferred : Master's degree in Business Administration/Healthcare Administration/ Pharmaceutical Administration/ Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Working knowledge and certifications to US FDA, EU and ICH regulatory requirements and guidelines as applicable to clinical research.