Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:3743 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Associate/Quant Developer - Investment Bank (2-5 yrs)
Urgently hiring for one of the leading investment bank in Mumbai.
Position Specifications :
Corporate Title : Analyst
Functional Title : Quantitative Developer
Experience : 2-5 years
Qualification : Graduate / MBA
Role & Responsibilities :
- The role is to work in the pricing team on both of these endeavours.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a genuinely quantitative development role that spans all product classes: fixed income, credit, foreign exchange and equity.
- The successful candidate should have a strong mathematical background and experience with analytics library development in C++. They need to work closely with our colleagues in the quant team, so strong communication skills are important. We also expect a collaborative team-focused approach to development, with adherence to best practice and rigorous approach to testing.
Mind-Set Required :
- Strong mathematical degree, preferably to post-graduate level
- General knowledge of derivatives pricing
- Strong C++ skills
Desirable Skills :
- Experience with python (and libraries for C++ bondings - boost.python/pybind)
- Experience of using jupyter notebooks for data analysis
- Experience in using unix-based operating systems