Associate - Provider/Payer Analytics - US Healthcare Consulting (2-4 yrs)
Associate _US Healthcare Consulting_Provider/Payer Analytics
1 Candidates should demonstrate experience and business knowledge in US Healthcare specifically US healthcare payer/ providers .
2. Experience in undertaking operational performance improvement including labor and productivity assessments, process mapping and design, Operating model design, project management, bench marking, technology effectiveness assessments and market strategy
3. Developed insights by manipulating and interpreting large volumes of data using advanced data analytics
4. Participation in the improvement of business processes, data and process standardization and development of future state business models.
- Ability to demonstrate strong business and global acumen by bringing business knowledge, innovation, and a global, cross-cultural mindset
- Demonstrating analytical skills using MS Excel, Access, Alteryx, SQL, R, visualization tools such as Tableau is preferred
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative bench marking; and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and taking individual initiative
- Leading project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences