Talent Acquisition at Inceptica
Views:581 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Associate Project Manager - IT (2-5 yrs)
Looking out for some one who is into project manager for the role of Associate Project Manager. Looking for resources who did masters in business administration from premier institutions. Please find the required skills below.
- 2-5 years of experience in the IT/ITES industry is mandatory as a Project Manager
- Handling a team of 20+ FTEs as the peak team size and handling of multiple projects simultaneously is mandatory
- Proficiency in Project Management using Waterfall, Agile (Scrum/Kanban), Iterative methodologies and knowledge on all areas suggested by PMBOK
- Excellent understanding & execution skills on Work Planning, Work Execution, Tracking
- Very good understanding & tracking using JIRA, Azure DevOps or equivalent tool
- Proficiency in Team & people management resolving conflicts, work priorities
- Mentoring Skills to direct reports
Skills Required :
- Proficient in Multiple Software Development Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile (Scrum/Kanban), Iterative. Can identify the best suited methodology for a project during the discovery & adopt to that.
- Effective Review and Monitoring Skills using any PM tool (JIRA/Azure DevOps)
- Candidate having hands-on experience in handling Integration/Java based projects
- Should have managed team of at least 20 FTEs and worked with customer at client location dealing with senior management
- Candidate should have managed customer expectation by providing technical solution as well as supporting team and coordinating with other teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.