Owner at Transcend HR Solutions
Views:3311 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Associate - Project Finance/Infra - Law Firm (1-2 yrs)
Practice: Project Finance
Given the wide variety of clients and assets that attorneys in this area, no day in the life of an associate is typical. Associates can expect to be involved in every phase of a project's life cycle, including:
- Drafting contracts for clients who are considering investing in a project, whether an existing project or a new 'greenfield' project.
- Drafting concession agreements, loan agreements, construction contracts, supply contracts, product sales contracts, operation and maintenance agreements, and any other project contracts necessary to properly allocate risks and responsibilities among different participants in a project.
- Participating in meetings and conference calls with clients to negotiate both the commercial and legal issues arising in the transaction.
- Coordinating with attorneys in jurisdictions where a project is located to analyze relevant issues under local law.
- Managing the closing of transactions, including keeping track of all the required deliverables.
- Researching legal issues that arise throughout the life of a project and drafting memos.
- Preparing presentations for clients to explain complex legal and commercial relationships arising from a project's contractual structure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.