HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1373 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Associate Product Manager/Product Manager - Web Development Domain (1-3 yrs)
Product Manager / Associate Product Manager
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to have a good understanding of the market pulse.
- Engage with customers to solicit direct feedback on product features.
- Work with the leadership team to understand product strategy and translate this into actionable product features on the roadmap.
- Create detailed product requirement documents that describe the current landscape, customer needs, use cases, objectives along with product requirements.
- Independently drive the execution of product features/feature areas across all phases, including customer and market research, competitive analysis, building the roadmap, building detailed PRDs, working closely with design and tech teams to get the features developed and released on time.
- 1-2 years of experience in product management of business applications and Any/enterprise software.
- Good understanding of business, core metrics and growth drivers.
- Excellent product sense and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Documentation Skills
- Ability to ask the right questions and move from ambiguity to clarity.
- Ability to work independently and drive features/feature areas from concept to launch.
- Excellent skills in managing QA/Tech team.
- Exceptional listening, presentation and communication skills.
- Exceptionally well-organized with zero tolerance of leakage of any commitments.
CTC - Upto 18L