Executive Search Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:2730 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Associate Product Manager - Payment Domain - Internet Consumer Space/eCommerce (1-5 yrs)
(Internet Consumer Space/E-Commerce Background Preferred)
- In brief, the organization is a leader in the property classifieds category, there is still a lot of innovation required to take the organization to the next level 5 times growth in the next 3 years.
- The incumbent will join as part of the senior leadership team and will be expected to take the organization to this level. The category per se is growing very fast and we are growing much faster than the category.
Responsibilities & Duties :
You would need to develop a deep understanding of end users and clients and work with the product managers to :
- Need to identify gaps in the current product, and launch the right set of features.
- Also, need to look beyond the obvious and come up with path-breaking products which would be really helpful for the user
- Need to Conceptualize products which could be new revenue streams, channels
- Conceptualize and launch offerings for niche target segments
- You would work towards delivering new products, functionalities, and features to meet product metrics and goals. Along with being the nodal point for functions such as sales, operations, marketing, and product development.
- You would be responsible for evangelizing the product with consumers both internal and external and taken ownership for an end to end success of the product.
Desired Skills :
- Strong ideation and conceptualization skills
- People and project management skills
- Highly analytical & detail-oriented approach and expert excel knowledge
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Experience in mobile space would be an added plus
- Sound understanding of technology and engineering would be an added advantage.