Director at Youth4 Talent Solutions and Services
Views:3214 Applications:1039 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Associate Product Manager - Online/eCommerce (1-2 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Work closely with senior leadership in Product, Technology and Business to articulate business needs to actionable product requirements
- Write detailed product requirement documents, lead product processes (Agile/Scrum) and manage deliverables.
- Obsess with data, define and track key metrics and draw actionable insights using data.
- Periodically conduct user-research, industry analysis, competitor mapping and ideate on what to build next
- Help define Product Roadmap for the Mini Apps offering aligned with the broader company vision and yearly targets
Skills you'll need :
- Tech background with a good understanding of technology, data and building products.
- Product grasp - capable of taking business metrics, requirements or user problems and breaking them into workable product requirements, and leading the development of identified features
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Prior track record of building and shipping successful products would be highly preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in Product Management, Software Development, Analytics or similar roles in a consumer internet product set-up
- 1+ year of experience in product management with an academic background of post graduation in Management (MBA) or equivalent qualification is preferred but not necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering and/or related field (Top Institutes)