Co-Founder at Connexions
Views:1160 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Associate Product Manager - Loan Origination System & Loan Management System - Financial Services (3-5 yrs)
Role : Associate Product Manager - Loan Management System and Loan Origination system
Location : Bangalore HSR layout
CTC: Max 20 LPA
Notice period Max 30 days
About the Company : This company is executing a great vision of providing financial services (Loans, Savings, Insurance) to people who live in 4000+ smaller towns in India. It is a hugely underserved market with a large potential to scale. The company has created innovative products specially designed for its target customers and distributed throughout the country through its super low-cost tech social distribution - tech platform. The response from the market has been extraordinary. The company has already reached 1000+ towns and is rapidly growing and expanding its base. The company is doubling its revenues every six months and plans to grow its customer base by 10 times in the next three years. The founding team comprises the finest professionals with an extremely successful track record and great education pedigree (IITs, Top MBA Schools) It is operationally profitable and is backed by some of the best VC funds. On the strength of their business model and results, they have raised large funding recently even in this tough market.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Meet integration requirements of multiple lender partners.
- Create and execute roadmap for enhancements for the Lending LMS.
- Create the infrastructure for data flow between multiple partners and LMS systems..
- Create data reconciliation and reporting processes between Lenders and internal teams.
Mandatory to Have:
- Minimum 3 years of overall work experience.
- Minimum 2 years in core-Fintech and Lending industry.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in Product Management.
- Experience with Lending partnerships and LMS system enhancements.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills.
- Ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.