Talent Manager at Apna
Views:1325 Applications:623 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:288
Associate Product Manager - Job Search App (1-3 yrs)
Company Introduction (apna)
- We are building a novel platform to create better economic opportunities for the blue/grey workforce around the world. We are a highly - product-first and customer obsessed company. Delivering high quality products at lightning speed is our USP. Our founding team includes serial entrepreneurs, Stanford Alumni, people who have built and scaled products from scratch to acquisition. We are fortunate to be backed by two of the world's marquee investors - Lightspeed & Sequoia.
Checkout our product on Google Play store apna - Job Search App | Job Groups
The Role :
- When the rest of the world sees a problem, you see - opportunity
- You are ever listening to your customers
- You firmly believe that there's nothing minimum in an MVP - because your decisions are data-driven.
- Empathy is one of your super powers, even on a bad day.
- You are like the conductor of a symphony. Your orchestra includes designers, developers, architects, & you are brilliant at bringing them all together through each crescendo, that's otherwise called a sprint.
- You keep a close watch about what the competition is doing, mostly to see how far ahead you are :)
- Demonstrated tenacity, resilience, and leadership experience that enables you to organize and lead projects, overcome challenges, and propose solutions. We seek a highly motivated self-starter.
- Be both quantitative and qualitative. You should be able to quickly assess and understand complex systems, but also have high EQ, so that you can be a product ambassador to the rest of the organisation and our global partners.
- Superb communication skills - You must be able to cultivate strong working relationships, communicate effectively, write meticulously, and give outstanding presentations.
- Interest in data-informed decision-making, and ability to problem-solve with and without perfect metrics.
- Arrive earnest, mature, and ego-free. We welcome open, candid feedback, and expect every teammate to invest in bettering themselves and the group.
- 2-4 years of experience as a product manager at a high growth startup.
Ideal Candidate :
- Love interacting with end users, content creatives and backend engineers alike.
- Have an eye for compelling design, and be able to advocate on behalf of what's best for the member experience.
- Have had experience in a high tech/software engineering setting, and can quickly get up to speed on the distinctive nature of our system architecture, algorithms, and overall approach to intelligent automation and personalisation.
- Have experience leading A/B testing and analysis.
- Have autonomy to work from home. Only one rule: Get things Done!
- We promote and celebrate team members contributing at a variety of professional conferences and events. Be a speaker, publish academic work and/or an online blog showing your expertise. we are here to encourage you!
- Generous pool of ESOPs
Connect with us:
- If you are looking for challenging work and rapid merit-based growth in your career, look no further and welcome aboard. Apply.