Recruitment Associate at Qualihires
Views:415 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Associate Product Manager - IT - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (2-6 yrs)
- Product conceptualization with a problem first, data-driven, test & iterate approach
- Market research, collecting user feedback and information from other teams to identify priority areas for product development
- Ability to design and understand user journeys
- Devise product strategy: both long term strategy and quarterly roadmap for Web product
- Maintaining a prioritized feature backlog, with internal buy-ins
- Designing wire-frames and Product Requirement Documents
- Manage cross-functional execution of the product roadmap, working closely with design, engineering, SEO, marketing and operations teams.
- Ensuring timely launch of product features and tracking its impact
- Hands on experience of tracking tools like GA, Clevertap. Able to Identifying metrics, track and interpret data from different sources to understand the success of product features and iterate accordingly.
- Lead organizational initiatives to establish best-in-class product management practices
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.Tech / MBA from Tier 1 Institute
- 2-3 years of experience in online B2C product related role
- Hands on knowledge of agile product development
- Ability to create wireframes and user experience for the features
- Ability to prioritise for impact
- Ability to analyze data quickly - comfortable with tools like Google Analytics, Clevertap.
- Strong Analytical and reasoning skills