Assistant Manager at Hector & Streak
Views:2526 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:250
Associate Product Manager - Internet/Online (1-5 yrs)
- Do you have a love for the Internet?
- Do you think about why - users- behave a certain way?
- Do you hate it when your favorite App errs with bad Product Design?
- Do you enjoy extracting information and insight, from click-stream data?
- Do you revel in leading teams (even the guys who don- t report into you) - both, seniors and juniors?
If the answer to all the 5 above is - yes- and if you like - outcome-, then we may have a life-changing experience for you.
Ownership : This comes with goods and bads :
- You will be the Directly Responsible Individual for designing Product Feature-set, but also responsible for the associated - Family of Metrics- .
- You will strive to be data-informed (and not data-led) and capable of extracting a Point of view from data. (Observing data is different from leveraging it)
- You will work closely with User Experience team, to help shape your Ideas into a simple, integrated and intuitive UI - both on Mobile and Web
- When numbers break or business cycles weaken, you will Ask Why and get to the bottom of it (Some people call this RCA, we call this - 5 Whys- )
Customer Focus :
- You will be the one-stop custodian for the Member, the User and the Match, at various stages of the customer journey
- You will go deep to solve problems and balance your - action-bias- with - end-states-
- You will design for Personas, strategic segments and psychographics
- You will keep things simple, while solving problems that are complex
- You will work with CX teams to drive - measurable impact- and not - managed impact-
- 1 - 3 years of product management experience, with a focus on consumer internet products and technologies or B2C Business.
- Excellent writing skills, verbal communication skills - English or Hindi
- Zest for learning, hustlers and - Do-ers-
Good to have :
- Direct work experience in a consumer internet company in India
- Working experience with SQL, as well as PDM/Visualization Tools like Looker/Tableu, Trello, JIRA
- Exposure to working with Data Science (and ML) teams, over and above Analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.