Assistant Manager at Hector & Streak
Views:1605 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:226
Associate Product Manager - Internet/Online (1-5 yrs)
- Do you have a love for the Internet?
- Do you think about why - users- behave a certain way?
- Do you hate it when your favorite App errs with bad Product Design?
- Do you enjoy extracting information and insight, from click-stream data?
- Do you revel in leading teams (even the guys who don- t report into you) - both, seniors and juniors?
If the answer to all the 5 above is - yes- and if you like - outcome-, then we may have a life-changing experience for you.
Ownership : This comes with goods and bads :
- You will be the Directly Responsible Individual for designing Product Feature-set, but also responsible for the associated - Family of Metrics- .
- You will strive to be data-informed (and not data-led) and capable of extracting a Point of view from data. (Observing data is different from leveraging it)
- You will work closely with User Experience team, to help shape your Ideas into a simple, integrated and intuitive UI - both on Mobile and Web
- When numbers break or business cycles weaken, you will Ask Why and get to the bottom of it (Some people call this RCA, we call this - 5 Whys- )
Customer Focus :
- You will be the one-stop custodian for the Member, the User and the Match, at various stages of the customer journey
- You will go deep to solve problems and balance your - action-bias- with - end-states-
- You will design for Personas, strategic segments and psychographics
- You will keep things simple, while solving problems that are complex
- You will work with CX teams to drive - measurable impact- and not - managed impact-
- 1 - 3 years of product management experience, with a focus on consumer internet products and technologies or B2C Business.
- Excellent writing skills, verbal communication skills - English or Hindi
- Zest for learning, hustlers and - Do-ers-
Good to have :
- Direct work experience in a consumer internet company in India
- Working experience with SQL, as well as PDM/Visualization Tools like Looker/Tableu, Trello, JIRA
- Exposure to working with Data Science (and ML) teams, over and above Analytics