Co-founder at Bimagraam
Views:510 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Associate Product Manager - Growth - BFSI (3-5 yrs)
Associate Product Manager - Growth
Minimum qualifications :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of relevant experience in product management at a consumer internet firm.
- Experience developing scaled B2B growth marketing programs and growth tactics
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience in using SQL, Python for generating insights, framing experiments, and driving business decisions.
- Experience in marketing to in a category via simplified propositions and non-traditional marketing channels.
- Experience designing and launching new product features from scratch, from ideation phase to post-launch optimization
- Deep interest in the behavioral economics behind user decisions and track record of creative problem solving and bias towards action
- Strong command of financial metrics and analytical skills, with a talent for using data for product strategy
- Prior experience with experiments in B2B Email & Whatsapp marketing, Referral marketing, Online Marketing tools like WebEngage, Clevertap would be a plus.
- Your job is to demonstrate how Bimagraam's products solve the problems of the insurance intermediaries -brokers, corporate agents & POS agents without compromising the trust of the end-customer. Make user the priority, and ultimately, let the Bimagraam technology speak for itself.
- Identify critical user journeys for would-be and active users.
- Identify the most important opportunities to drive step-changes in user growth. Increase user engagement with new product features and drive user adoption of existing features Id
- Analyze, design, and optimize funnels to drive user action towards key desired actions that lead to higher retention and business metrics.