Recruiter at Albatronix Consulting Private Limited
Views:479 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate Product Manager - EdTech (2-6 yrs)
Associate Product Manager
Our mission is always to be student-first. As part of the Product team you'll combine elements of specialties like research, engineering, design, marketing, sales etc.., You'll be a problem solver, knowing what to build understanding what consumers need, and being able to assist the marketing and sales teams better target them. As a top-performer you should be driven, self-motivated and highly passionate about working in the Ed-tech space.
You'll work closely with a diverse group of people coming from both leading MNCs such as McKinsey, BCG, KPMG, Deloitte, EY, and startups such as Byju's, Paytm etc.. to establish, nurture, and grow business across categories & territories. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
What will you do:
- Manage the entire product life cycle from planning, development, implementation and launch. Complete end-to-end ownership of the product.
- Think creatively, focus on the overall objectives of the company, and interact with other functional areas like Technology, QA, Design, Sales & Marketing, Research & Analytics etc.
- Assess user flow visualization and storyboarding, creating PRDs/JIRA stories and product wireframes.
- Coordinate with UX designers to build mock-ups for the product. Candidates with design expertise will have an upper hand.
- Drive product plan and ensure achievement of the success metrics of the product owned.
- Focus on competitors offerings and product enhancements. Smartness to predict the future enhancement in competitors offerings is expected.
- Identify opportunities for new product development and existing product enhancement from insights generated during the previous development cycle and post launch response.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to generate market insights, user behavior, and future trends.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
What will you need:
- MBA Marketing/MBA IT with up to 2 years of experience in a product role with Consumer Internet/E-commerce companies/SaaS platforms /B2C mobile apps.
- Alternatively, B.E./B.Tech/MCA with minimum 3 years of relevant experience as Product Manager or Business Analyst at IT companies can be considered.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics/Hotjar/WebEngage or any similar platform for user journey tracking.
- Understanding of data analytics and statistical methods like normalization, regression and predictive modelling.
- Must be passionate about consumer internet and mobile technologies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires ability to multi-task within tough deadlines.
What will you get:
- Be a part of the fast-growing startup defining strategies for the growth of the company.
- Partner in building a global Ed-tech company that is going to impact hundreds of thousands of lives
- Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and excellent growth opportunities
- A young, dynamic, and passionate team
- Industry best perks