CEO at Cominfo Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:2298 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Associate Product Manager - BFSI - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-3 yrs)
- Customer Understanding: Understand the customer goals and motivations to define product/process strategy for a smooth and hassle-free user experience.
- Product Strategy: Define process and product feature roadmap consistent with short/long-term strategy.
- Roadmap Planning: Manage a cross-functional process to translate the desired customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product/process roadmap and major product releases.
- Create buy-in for the product road map with internal and external stakeholders.
- Execution: Work closely with the tech and business teams to develop go-live Milestones.
- Define and monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance, and continually optimize operational efficiencies including cost reduction efforts.
- You have 2+ Years of experience in Product Management, Analytics or Software Development.
- You have an engineering or management degree from a premium school.
- You prefer a hands-on approach for executing experiments and setting processes.
- You are the user-focused - past demonstration that you put the customer experience first and you are unwilling to make your problems your users' problems.
- You have proven experience in defining and measuring the success of product/process initiatives.
- You have proven the ability to think quantitatively/qualitatively about operating processes/outcomes.
- You have high analytical & problem-solving ability and a go-getter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing goals.
Looking at candidates from start up ecosystems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.