Co-Founder at Connexions
Views:814 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Associate Product Manager - B2C FinTech (1-4 yrs)
Role: Associate Product Manager (Wealth Management) - With a Series B Funded B2C Product Fintech
Desired Profile: At least 1 year of experience in product management in B2C segment (Mandatory)
Company: The company is a Series B funded product based fintech firm leveraging cutting edge digital technologies to transform the way banking is experienced by customers. The company has already acquired 1 million customers through its breakthrough products and is on its way to acquire 5 million customers in next 3 years. The company is backed by large global institutional investors. The funding is being utilized for product development & market expansion.
In India, the penetration of Mutual Funds/Insurance products is around 3% of the population vs. over 50% in countries like US/Europe/China. The company now plans to build innovative digital Wealth Management products to capture large untapped market opportunities in this space.
- Conduct market research and develop insights into user behaviour especially around wealth management to improve existing product and bring new products to market
- Create detailed user stories for product features with all use cases for designers and engineering teams to work on.
- Work with UX / Designers to create designs and work with the engineering team to ensure timely delivery of the product features.
- Track product adoption, funnel conversions, A/B tests etc and optimise them to achieve business and product objectives
- First point of contact to assess product related issues reported by users. Assess severity and priority to the issue. Provide workaround (wherever available) to the stakeholders.
- At least 1 year of experience in product management in B2C segment (Mandatory)
- Experience with user research and market research
- Entrepreneurship experience would be a plus
- Primary and secondary market/user research (interviews, surveys, data driven insights)
- Ability to gain in-depth knowledge of product, technology and business
- Ability to learn and apply new frameworks and models in product development
- Good communication, documentation and project management skills
- Good data analytics skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
Education: MBA/B.Tech from premier institutions
Compensation: Rs. 10-20 lacs Annual CTC + ESOPs