Manager at StashFin
Views:1871 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Associate Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
Associate Product Manager
The Company :
- Financial services are poised for explosive growth in India. In a growing credit-starved economy this is an opportunity to join a well-funded digital lending platform based in Delhi. Rapidly growing organization with a team of 200+ comprising smart, young & energetic individuals from top global and Indian universities such as Wharton, Columbia & IIT with International experiences in New York, Toronto, and London.
- The company is led by a CEO who is an experienced venture capital investor with extensive global experience & a stellar track record. Recently named on the list LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for.
The Role :
The successful candidate will work directly with the Founding team and senior Product Management team. The role involves end-to-end management of the company's card products including driving the implementation of key strategic card-related projects within the company.
- Liaison with strategic partners to ensure smooth functioning of all the card products of the company.
- Drive implementation of key card-related projects within the company.
- Monitor KPIs, unit economics, and other card-related business metrics.
- Improve operational efficiencies by automating processes.
- Build Business Requirement Documents and Product Requirement Documents to ensure complete clarity and smooth implementation of all projects.
- Close coordination with Technology and Product teams to ensure timely implementation of all projects.
- Identify problem statements with regards to any of the card-related products, build solutions and drive end-to-end implementation.
- Carry out competitive benchmarking across the industry to ensure a best-in-class experience for customers.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in product management, sales, and/or operations.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and high-scale consumer tech environment under minimal supervision.
- Self-driven attitude with a high sense of ownership.
- Willingness to take initiative, and sheer ability to hustle to get things done.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work to executives and large groups.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Basic knowledge of the financial services industry and in particular card-related products.
- Basic knowledge of SQL to extract data
- May or may not have a tech background.