Associate - Product Management - Digital Service (1-3 yrs)
We are hiring Product Management Associate for our client who is a leader in Digital Service Industry.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other -product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred