Director at Athos Consulting
Views:2794 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Associate Product Head - Real Estate (10-12 yrs)
Associate Product Head
Roles and responsibilities:
- Be the champion of your product, you are responsible for creating mindshare for your product across both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with engineering, sales, marketing and operations to define long term and short term goals of the product.
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure that the product is released on time, with quality.
- Be the voice of the customer, understand what they need and educate concerned stakeholders.
- Define the key metrics for the product, measure them and own them.
- Work closely with the marketing team to define the go to market strategy.
- Lead all product related discussions with various teams in the company.
- Mentor and guide other product managers.
What skills you should have:
- Ability to define metrics that drive a B2C business and map them on to the product.
- Ability to understand needs of the customers, translate them into features and working with the engineering team to understand the implementation details.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) - you will have to inspire a lot as people will look up to you for product vision.
- Ability to negotiate in tough circumstances - at the end of the day a product manager's job is to be an excellent negotiator.
- A passion to track metrics and evaluate everything quantitatively
Why work with us:
- You will be part of a small but highly talented Product Management team and will have the opportunity to build the whole Product Management function grounds up while working closely with the founders
- We give a high level of ownership to the employees in the company, and as a Product Manager you will have a lot of flexibility to innovate and bring in new ideas to the company
- We aim to create a world class enterprise product from India, and it will be a challenging & interesting role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.