Associate - Process Trainer - Fund Accounting Operations - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
Candidate should have a total of 8-10 years experience with 5 years or more relevant experience in Fund Accounting Operations covering functions namely Trades, Asset Servicing, Accounting, Financial Reporting and/or Reconciliations And/or experience as a Trainer on the functions listed above from a Fund Services perspective.
- Conduct Trainings for Fund Services employees across specific location(s). Would be required to travel to sites across India to impart training or work on training related aspects.
- Consults and supports Learning Partners
- Assists in analyzing training needs/project requirements for complex or large scale teams.
- Create, update, and activate training assignments/learning paths in the learning management system.
- Owns design process from concept to operationalization of learning experience. Partner with Onshore Training team to develop content and follow a standardized model across locations.
- Assist in the design and content development of learning programs & Boot camps around product, system, client inputs & process.
- Identify opportunities for use of new technology and efficient/high impact blended learning.
- Analyze the ongoing effectiveness of the content; identify opportunities for continuous improvement; ensure content remains current and relevant by liaising with onshore learning partners wherever required.
- Use your passion for developing and delivering training to create engaging learning experiences for emerging and experienced technologists ( SOFs)
- Leverage technical experience of Tech teams and your view of the end-to-end process to develop and help deliver technical solutions along with your ability to consult with experienced technologists to build relevant training content.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree
- Strong analytical, technical, and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data experience
- Experience within Operations specific to Fund Services and technical environments required.
Shift timings would be EMEA specific