Managing Director at Vertex Corporate Services
Views:1109 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Associate - Private Equity Firm - CA (3-6 yrs)
Position: Associate - Private Equity Firm
- The individual will be a part of the core investment team and will also work with portfolio companies on various engagements. The individual will:
- Participate in the entire life cycle of the investment process including deal origination, deal screening, due diligence, financial modelling, industry research and deal execution;
- Prepare and present investment committee memos and other presentations;
- Participate in performance review of portfolio companies through MIS / dashboard and reports
- Support investment exits: IPO / fund raise / strategic sale etc.
- Coordinate with external agents on tasks such as financial/legal/ESG due diligence, valuation, etc.
- Act as point of contact for all fund related queries
- Help in all activities related to next fund raise
- Given the nature of business and overall size of the team, the resource will need to be highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks. This will provide a very good opportunity to learn and offer rich exposure across various functions of Private Equity.
- CA / Engineer + MBA with 3- 6 years experience in Management Consulting / Investment Banking / Equity / Credit Research / Financial Due Diligence@ large accounting firms. Prior experience in private equity would be good to have but not mandatory
- Strong research skills incorporating qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Exposure to financial analysis, understanding financial statements, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite; financial modeling experience
- Ability to set up and handle meetings with senior industry professionals
Location: Delhi NCR
This position is for a Client of Vertex Corporate Services which is a Private Equity Firm