HR at Vito India Advisors Pvt Ltd
Views:562 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Associate Principal - Recruitment Sales - Executive Search Firm (1-5 yrs)
About the Firm: Native (erstwhile Vito India Advisors) is a premier Executive Search firm founded in 2007 by professionals from global investment banks.
The Senior Management of Native comprises professionals with dedicated domain experience and is supported by 60+ member sector/functional-focused teams in Mumbai & Delhi. Native has successfully placed 2800+ candidates across mid to senior levels since 2007 in India. We work with large Corporations, S/MME, startups, and PE investee co. across BFSI, Consumer, Retail, Telecom, Pharma/ Healthcare, Infrastructure, Power, Process & Services sectors.
What we deliver to our clients?
- Talent Solutions from mid to CXO levels
- HR Consulting Assignments
- Business Build-outs and Advisory
- Business Structuring and benchmarking v/s peers
- Talent Re-tooling
- Outplacement services
- Compensation Benchmarking
- Reference Check Solutions
- Recruiter Training programs
What are we looking for?
We service 100+ Corporate Houses, Startups, PE and investee companies in India, across varied sectors for their leadership recruitment needs. As the demand for talent increases across functions like Sales and Marketing, Digital and Technology, Finance and audit, Tax, Legal CSR, Manufacturing/ Supply chain and human Resources, we are looking to expand our team of experts to catapult us to the Number 1 partner of choice.
What will the candidate be responsible for?
1. Effectively managing existing clients & building new client relationships across segments. Cross leveraging with other practice areas within the organisation and working toward building a strong Native brand within the client community.
2. End-to-end client management and managing existing client stakeholders (CEO, CFO, CHRO, TA heads) to be the first port of call for hiring needs.
3. Network, engage and assess over 1000+ professionals in India across mid to senior levels.
4. Identify top talent and build a network in the pharma and healthcare industries.
5. Responsible for candidate assessment, screening and maintaining a robust pipeline and recall of top talent for various searches.
6. Execute senior-level mandates with minimum supervision, provide guidance and directions to junior members of the team, and drive execution of mandates within the team.
7. Ability to build, develop and manage a team of Analyst/ Associates for seamless execution. Focus on people's development and groom them to grow to the next level.
Who is the right Candidate for the job?
1. 1 to 5 years of experience Post MBA in Pharma sales Medical Devices sales or Healthcare sales .
2. Aggressive, number-driven driven and highly P&L/revenues focused individual.
3. Should have a high process orientation with robust execution skills.
4. To remain current, exhibit rapid thinking, resolve issues effectively, and offer innovative solutions.
5. Proficiency in juggling multiple tasks, handling diverse variables, engaging multiple stakeholders, and achieving multiple targets is imperative for success in this role.
6. Strong people engagement skills and ability to build business relationships with senior stakeholders.
7. Someone who embraces stepping out of their comfort zone and immersing themselves into the unknown.
8. A self-starter who can thrive without constant supervision and direction and think on their feet.
9. Articulate communication is a must for this role.
10. An eye for detail and a passion for a service-oriented business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.