Associate Principal - Outsourcing & Offshoring Team - BPO/KPO/ITeS (8-15 yrs)
About the Organization :
Native connects people and organisations so that they grow effortlessly. We understand the lay of the land through a unique blend of instinct and data. And we use this to help people and organizations make smart decisions about where and with whom they work. We call this the Power of Informed Intuition. With a reach across 14 industries, our 75+ consultants across our 3 offices - Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore have helped over 2500+ business leaders find companies Native to them.
We are looking for an experienced consultant to join our Outsourcing & Offshoring team at the Associate Principal level. You will play a critical role in Business Development and Delivery by bringing forward-thinking solutions to our clients. Ideal candidates will have previous search or sales experience in the Outsourcing & Offshoring sector and demonstrated leadership in growing client relations, people and knowledge development.
- As a senior person, the Associate Principal will interact with prospective clients and onboard them to fulfill mid-senior level searches.
- You will provide the effective oversight, to follow Native's barometer, for par excellence client experience.
- Your remit will include working on Native's objectives, client and candidate meeting targets, successfully executing searches, achieving individual and team revenue milestones, presenting market intelligence reports on the Outsourcing & Offshoring sector to CXOs
- Previous work experience with the Outsourcing & Offshoring segment or a sound understanding of the industry dynamics would be an added advantage.
- You would work towards deepening the wallet share with existing clients, for the Practice and the COEs respectively.
- You would need to be the first port of call to each client, for market intel and information, at Senior Business Partner levels.
- You would need to have very high standards of finesse, in client centric data delivery of landscapes, presentations, emails, assessments, flow of presentations, language, design and layouts of every deliverable.
- Sector knowledge: You should have complete understanding of the companies, its key differentiators, and being able to talk about each company substantially.
- Ability to work on mandates across 1-2 different Practice Areas (other than own Practice Area), and should show agility to work across domains, and not just 1 domain where and when required.
- Should have the agility and ability to quickly grasp another domain, and build equal competence within a short span of time across BD, client Meetings, candidate meetings and execution.
- Creating / sign-off / thorough review of newsletters and newsflashes for the client Without any supervision and ensure completeness and accuracy
- Post Graduation in Sales & Marketing / Human Resources
- 8 - 10 years of experience, preferably in Sales or Presales.
- Strong experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Key Account Management and Pre-Sales
- P/L responsibility.
- Strong relationships with clients in the Analytics / AI, F&A, BPO, Market Research, Tech Services.
- Ability to leverage on existing relationships to drive sales.
- Possess business acumen and the capability to influence relevant decision makers / top builders
Ideal Candidate Attributes :
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage senior stakeholders..
- Strong people management skills, ability to build, motivate and manage a team
- High integrity
- Strong business partnering skills