Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:385 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate - Portfolio Management - Investment Bank (5-9 yrs)
Employer - Leading Investment Bank
Profile - Associate - Portfolio Management (Multi Asset Solution)
Job Location - Bangalore. Work from home available as per Company's policy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate would serve on the Portfolio Management Team within Multi Asset Solutions (MAS) working with a wide variety of North American institutions such as pensions, endowments, foundations, not-for-profit hospitals, and insurance companies. The candidate would be responsible for many day-to-day responsibilities associated with designing, managing and monitoring existing client portfolios, as well as driving platform wide investment projects. This role is highly analytical and detail oriented. Core responsibilities include:
- Lead portfolio management discussions, which includes portfolio and manager review, responding to client's investment-related questions, managing client investment needs, and proposing new strategies aimed at enhancing portfolio characteristics.
- Lead portfolio construction of complex, multi-asset class, and whole-of-wallet client portfolios, which includes running portfolio optimizations, constructing liability hedging portfolios, and research on investment management products.
- Daily oversight of client portfolios, which includes monitoring risk and performance and staying abreast of market trends and dynamics and how they may impact portfolios.
- Conduct research on new or existing investment strategies to evaluate or re-affirm their applicability across client portfolios from a portfolio construction perspective
- Interact with other teams across Asset Management including external manager selection and portfolio management teams