Associate Operations Account Manager - Premedia (6-10 yrs)
Position Description :
- Manage the Operations for a process for the organization. Be a single point of contact between the entire team and the senior management through effective communication on the key deliverables of the process. Interact with clients on a regular basis and communicate feedback to operations team.
- Control cost through effective utilization of personnel, materials and equipment. Recognize performance and behavioral problems in team and act proactively to ensure productivity is unhampered.
- Manage and motivate team performance on jobs assigned. Manage the process Profit and Loss statement on a monthly basis.
Domain experience : Premedia (Mandatory)
- People/Resource Allocation
- Process Management
- Operations Management
- Vendor Management
- Mentoring/Training & Development
- Team Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Process Re-engineering
- Project Management
- Security Management
Essential Qualification : Minimum of 6 years of work experience, of which 3 years in a supervisory role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.