Founder at Serving Skill
Views:384 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate Manager - Transfer Pricing - CA (2-5 yrs)
Basic excel, presentation and report writing skills
Good communication skills
Knowledge of Transfer pricing (conducting benchmarking, preparing TP reports, TP compliance)
Thorough technical knowledge on Indian Tax and Corporate Law
Transfer pricing compliance
Litigation - preparation of submissions, strategizing and assisting in dealing with tax authorities
Advisory - Assisting in various advisory projects wherein research has to be conducted and detailed memos with opinions to be drafted, Evaluating and addressing the implications of the proposed changes in tax regulations
Candidates with International tax certifications will have an added advantage
Main Responsibilities :
- Oversight on the Company's transfer pricing matters and partnering with multiple stakeholders to provide support on transfer pricing related issues
- Handling transfer pricing analysis and reporting
- Managing and preparing transfer pricing documentation to support intra-group transactions in compliance with local regulations
- Conducting regular internal review of transfer pricing policies in accordance with the latest tax regulation developments
- Providing advice on transfer pricing implications of new business initiatives
- Supporting transfer pricing audits, including responding to tax authorities on matters or queries relating to transfer pricing.
- Analyse financials of entity and apply discount rates and multiples for valuation.
- Valuation of equity shares, swap ratios, fixed asset valuations (in the context of transactions and restructurings}.
- Valuations of intangible assets (brands, technology, contracts, Trademarks, etc.} to assist in fund-raising, financial reporting purposes or internal strategic decision making.
- Valuation for regulatory purposes.
- Assisting with FEMA compliances and related advisory
- You possess a degree in Finance, Law, Economics or similar area.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- You have proven advisory and compliance experience across direct tax, indirect tax, international tax and transfer pricing.
- You have strong analytical skills
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.