Associate Manager - Talent Management - Logistics Firm (3-8 yrs)
Hiring for one of my "logistic" client for the role "Talent Management" with more additional responsibility
Requirements : Maters- full time (MUST)
- Well versed in methodologies for measuring and assessing effectiveness of programs and processes.
- Ability to grasp.
- 3+ years of experience in the area of talent management.
Important Fact : Alternate Saturday working & Work from office.
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
- Need someone who has excellent expertise into "EXCEL". all the advance excel patterns should be known.
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of performance management, employee engagement, learning program design and development, talent assessment, succession planning, high potential talent development and leadership development.
- Support the development and implementation of talent management programs and processes.
- Work in collaboration with HR business partners and business leaders to generate insights from the employee engagement survey.
- Implement approach to performance management.
- Manage local vendor relationships.
- Understanding of HRBP Process.
- Facilitate orientation to new hires and support local and global on boarding processes.
- Senior Manager Data handling- including salary (support)
- Support for data of variable pay of all eligible employees
- Grading exercise support for alignment between DHL and BDE
- Employee Opinion Survey (EOS) implementation & communication plan support
- External survey support (Top Employer survey, Mercer)
- Alignment support between HRIS modules
- Employee Development Review (EDR) documentation support
- Awards support (GPTW, external/ internal awards)
- DHL engagement activities support
- Diversity initiatives support
- HR branding & PPT support
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.