CEO at Options India Group
Views:765 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Associate Manager - Supply Chain - eCommerce/D2C Channel - FMCG (2-5 yrs)
We are currently looking to close an Associate Manager - Supply Chain (Ecommerce/D2C Channel) position with the topmost FMCG Conglomerate in India. The position is based in Kolkata.
Company Profile :
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 50 billion and a turnover of US $ 10.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by international publications. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
The job profile would entail complete Supply Chain and Logistics for the D2C brands of Personal Care Business. The responsibility would entail ensuring agility in Supply Chain Operations and High Fill Rate to enable Brand Growth (P1) D2C for own Brand Store and E-Store (P2) E Com channels as needed - Amazon, Nykaa, Flipkart, Big Basket etc (P3) Select GT and MT for D2C Brands as per the need of the portfolio
Key Responsibilities -
1) Keep a track, ensure completion of open orders, appointments and inwards
2) Work with the team to create suggested POs for various platform as required
3) Freshness Norms for different SKUs to be tracked and highlight as needed
4) Ensuring MBQs for all the SKUs are in place
5) The D2C brands will be a following a newer model of working with many E Com Channels like Amazon, Flipkart, Big Basket etc. For example, transition to Amazon Seller Central, transition to Flipkart D2C Specialist Program etc.
6) Data analysis and Reporting as agreed to ensure proactive management of operations.
7) Performance metrics to be tracked from Supply Chain - like: OTIF - Fill rates, Loss tree for the defaults / failures, TAT frequency distribution, forecast accuracy & fidelity, Stock holding norm vs actual, Inventory tracking & Ageing, D&D Warehouse & market etc.
1) Being the single point of contact for ANS on all Supply Chain Operations
2) On-boarding of AC as the distributor for D2C and its warehouses as WD in our system to ensure back end operations for D2C
3) Keeping a track of SKU-wise inventory, DRR, Spikes/reduction in run rate - ensuring nothing goes OOS
4) Ensuring POs come in time and once POs coms, get the same processed by COP Team within the given TAT. Post PO Processing, the shipment released by WSP Team
5) Work with WSP Team for Stock Delivery
6) Data analysis and reporting with ANS and share with the entire team
7) Dashboard Training and usage for daily optimsation for all aspects related to Supply Chain
8) Work closely with Team for last mile fulfillment
9) Performance metrics to track from Supply Chain
Amazon Seller Central Operations:
1) Management Inventory, Supply Cain & Operations on the transition to Amazon Seller Central Account
2) Keeping a track of SKU-wise inventory, DRR, Ensuring nothing goes OOS
3) Coordination with Factory Team to sort the inventory and handover to Amazon Transportation Services. Amazon FC's will be APOB for ITC, and hence all operations related to the same including factory's inventory dispatch records
4) Fulfilment, returns (if any) related to stock
5) Training on ASC Software for smooth functioning
6) Data analysis and Reporting
Engineer/ Management Graduate from Tier II institutes with 2-3 years of experience in Supply Chain in the FMCG sector. Supply chain and channel management experience in e-commerce teams would be preferable.
Place of Posting: Kolkata
Salary Range: Rs.12.0-17.0 LPA