AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:3257 Applications:1032 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Associate Manager - Strategy - Business Conglomerate (1-4 yrs)
Associate Manager - Strategy - Multi-crore Business Conglomerate
- We are hiring for one of the multi-crore business conglomerate - a group with interests in businesses as diverse as education, transport, media, energy and technology.
- This Group has embarked on a journey to create a team of innovative, intelligent and dedicated professionals to work with the President on strategic decision making across the various business verticals.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Associate Manager, so designated in relation to the authority concerned, shall be :
- Support Director with defining and driving the BU's strategic objectives and initiatives,
- Responsible for business research and market analysis to help implement suitable strategies
- Conducted current state assessment of processes and involved in future state design and implementation
- Performing activities such as Market Research, due diligence, Competitor/Industry Benchmarking, Business Process Modeling Project Planning and Readiness Assessment
- Create insightful reports and presentations to be presented to senior leaders
- Desired candidates who has experience in compensation, PMS, Organization development, change management, HR strategy etc.
- MBA From Tier1/Tier 2+ B school
- 1-2 years of experience in Management Consulting / Corporate Strategy in desired functions - Marketing, HR or Operations.