Consultative Recruiter at Recruitment
Views:164 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Manager - Solution Delivery - B2B eCommerce Platform (7-12 yrs)
Summary role description:
Hiring for an Associate Manager - Solution Delivery for a global eCommerce and digital commerce solutions provider
Our client is a global technology company that provides an all-in-one B2B eCommerce platform with product information management (PIM), site search, digital commerce, ERP INTEGRATION and personalisation capabilities for B2B organisation. They have been helping the world's largest retailers and distributors transform their e-commerce experiences for over 25 years. Their cloud-based eCommerce platform and product data enrichment services help distributors, manufacturers, and wholesalers increase online sales, reduce cost to serve, and enhance their digital channel. There are certified ISO 9001:2008- and ISO 8000-certified company with North American headquarters outside of Philadelphia, PA. Their flagship E-Commerce Platform is at the centre of some of the most successful digital transformations in the B2B Mid-Market in the United States. They also offer a syndicated product data subscription that makes it easier for customers to launch their storefronts quickly. They have almost 500 customers and are uniquely positioned as the leader in B2B E-commerce for the mid-market. They are backed by one of the world's largest private equity groups - Investcorp.
- Title / Designation: Assistant Manager - Solution delivery
- Work mode: Remote
- Reporting Manager: Associate Director
- Location: Mysore, Bangalore
Role & responsibilities:
- Understand client requirements and business objectives, and work closely with them to design and implement tailored solutions.
- Drive end-to-end project management process, including scoping, planning, resource allocation, and risk mitigation.
- Ensure projects are delivered within defined timelines, budgets, and quality standards while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Establish strong relationships with key clients, internal and external, and act as a primary point of contact for technical matters.
- Act as a subject matter expert to guide the team and clients through complex technical challenges.
- Identify opportunities to enhance service delivery processes, increase efficiency, & optimize resource allocation.
- Track and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess team and project performance.
- Maintain report on project status, resource utilization, and other relevant metrics to senior management.
- Conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis pertinent to Project Cost Estimation and Project Pricing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product Development, and Customer Support, to ensure a cohesive and customer-centric approach to service delivery.
- 7 - 12 years of which minimum 3 years of experience in technical project management, preferably in Professional Services, Solution Delivery, or Consulting.
- Strong practitioner of Agile processes.
- Experience with handling projects in Struts, Spring, REST APIs, JDBC/ORM, and other web technologies
- Working knowledge of tracking tools like Salesforce and JIRA
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering successful outcomes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Good to have project management certifications (e.g., PMP/CSM) and relevant technical certifications.
- Technical interview
- Managerial discussion