Associate Manager - Sexual & Reproductive Health (4-8 yrs)
Associate Manager, Sexual & Reproductive Health (SRH)
The organization is a global health organization committed to their mission of saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries. They work at the invitation of governments to support them and the private sector to create and sustain high-quality health systems.
- The organization is seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding credentials and demonstrated problem-solving abilities for the role of Associate, SRH. They will lead design and implementation of programs for introduction and uptake of new family planning methods across public, private, and social marketing organization (SMO) channels in India. This role will require working on other SRH priorities as well, including comprehensive abortion care, sexual health, and family planning services.
- The Associate will lead the development of product introduction roadmaps for new contraceptive methods (2 methods in particular - LNG 1.5 as pericoital pill and hormonal IUD) and service delivery models to strengthen access to family planning services for vulnerable populations. They will guide the team on conducting primary and secondary research, collating and synthesizing information to generate high quality insights, be the point of contact for the donor, internal and external stakeholders.
- The organization is seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial individual with outstanding problem-solving and communication skills. Demonstrated ability for strategic big picture thinking, and problem solving in complex environments would be essential.
- In collaboration with the Program Manager, provide strategic leadership, administrative and managerial oversight, and monitoring of key grant deliverables.
- Develop strong working relationships with key external stakeholders in government, donors, and partners, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and efforts.
- Develop strategic and implementation plans, manage effective project implementation as well as contextualized approaches to achieve project outcomes.
- Work with the team to identify insights from the secondary and primary research to inform product introduction roadmap.
- Lead data analytics for the project, including developing of forecasting and stock monitoring tools, graphical dashboards, project management tools etc.
- Lead the identification of service delivery models for improving uptake of SRH services and/or modern methods of family planning through secondary and primary research.
- Coordinate project-wide outputs related to execution, implementation, reporting, compliance, and updates.
- Prepare documentation and reports for dissemination of information among partners, donors, and stakeholders.
- Support Program Manager in identifying and defining the organization's overall strategy for various project areas, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for the organization to add value and maximize impact.
- Support Manager in scoping for new opportunities/creating pitch documents for new grants/donors in the SRH and allied spaces including and not limited to maternal and child health, gender-based issues and identify white space opportunity areas for the organization.
- Provide operational support to the Manager to develop, plan, and implement multiple activities simultaneously.
- Support recruitment of talent in consonance with project needs and provide guidance/ mentoring to project staff.
Functional Details: Program Management, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Strong oral and written communication, Problem Solving, etc.