HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:146 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Associate Manager/Senior Associate Manager - Economic Modeler - Pharma Firm (3-8 yrs)
The purpose of the Associate Manager/Senior Associate Manager role is to work with cross-functional, multidisciplinary teams to develop Health Technology Assessment (HTA) related documents (including but not limited to cost effectiveness analysis report, pre and post-launch RWE reports, Systematic Literature Review report, Network Meta-analysis report, HTA dossiers) and/or facilitate external scientific publications (including but not limited to, abstracts, posters, manuscripts and presentations).
- Bachelors Degree with:
- At least 2-3 years experience in drug development and/or knowledge in health outcomes research.
- Demonstrated mastery of written English with experience in medical, scientific or technical writing fields (at least 1 year); professional verbal skills in English.
- Have relevant experience in developing economic model
- Cognitive abilities including; verbal reasoning, attention to detail, critical thinking, and analytical ability.
- Demonstrated project management and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to be flexible in varying environments and with multiple customer groups.
- Demonstrated high-level end-user computer skills (e.g., word processing, tables and graphics, spreadsheets, presentation and templates).
- Demonstrated programming skills in software typically used for health economic modeling, especially in MS Excel with Visual Basics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.