Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:29729 Applications:2682 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:208
Associate Manager - Sales - Fulfillment By Amazon Upselling - eCommerce (3-9 yrs)
Reporting Manager: Regional Manager
Role Type: Team Manager
Department: FBA Upsell
Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street-smart and analytical, execution focused, passionate about e-commerce, and entrepreneurial in nature with a strong work ethic, If yes, this opportunity from Prione will appeal to you.
Prione Business Services Private Limited works with Small & Medium Businesses (SMB) to enable their growth in the digital economy. It provides multiple products and services to retailers to scale their business.
As a Sales Lead with Prione for FBA, you will lead a local team of sales representatives engaging retailers and upselling the warehouse model of amazon called as FBA (fulfilment by amazon). You and your team will have to identify and upsell to retailers that deliver competitive pricing and broad product selection on the platform using FBA, train sellers on systems helping them integrate with our product platform, provide support to lift seller capabilities and analyze seller performance metrics to help them become successful on our platform. You will also be responsible for the professional development and growth of your team. You will drive innovation and continuous improvement in the process and quality to serve customers better by interacting with multiple stakeholders in different functions.
The ideal candidate will have ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, deliver results/under time constraints and have good English language skills. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be comfortable dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations.
Responsibilities of FBA Lead :
- Understand our services of amazon/FBA and can articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Hire, train and manage a team of sales associates in designated area or city.
- Lead the team to upsell retailers with valuable selection and establish long-term partnerships using FBA product.
- Monitor sales team and manage relevant stakeholder relations.
- Implement standard operating processes to scale the working of the organization.
- Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target for various services.
- Identify valuable sellers and selection for our services.
- Interface with internal teams to identify seller integration needs and deploy resources to lift these seller capabilities to work on systems.
- Analyze data to help sellers become successful on our platform by performing periodic checks.
- Participate in hiring and organization leadership reviews.
Essential & Desirable Criteria :
- More than 3 years of team handling experience in sales roles
- Bachelor's degree is essential, MBA is preferred
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction is essential.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers. Must be metrics- driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly is essential
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment is essential
- Experience working with SME retailers is desirable
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be desirable
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desired.
- Experience in defining new processes is desirable.
- Fluency in English and local language is important along with awareness of local retail landscape
Personal attributes and competencies :
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Has sound judgment and ability solve on the spot.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Takes initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, perseverance and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Makes good decisions when analysis of data is not sufficient to reach a conclusion.
- Simplifier but at the same time things big, takes smart risks, is innovative and can think out of the box. Develops original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations or problem
People Hire Consulting