Associate Manager - Real World Evidence - Disease Dashboards/Data Insights (2-8 yrs)
Development of Disease Dashboards :
- Design, develop and deliver user friendly and interactive dashboards per business requirements
- Work closely with GPORWE scientists to develop solutions which meet the business needs
- Develop detailed documentation & specifications with cohort and variable definitions
- Provide direction to scientists on best possible dashboard structures
- Present dashboard and data insights to the scientists
- Maintain and revise dashboards as and when needed
- Seek out opportunities to attract and develop new dashboards with the help of new scientists and customers within
- Demonstrate skills by helping team refine and standardize processes and dashboard related documents
RWE Project Delivery :
- Work in routine with GPORWE scientists to conduct RWE methods research and develop timelines and working plan
- Perform in-depth research on disease background and understand the business need thoroughly
- Independently develop and finalize study documents such as high-level research protocols, statistical analysis plans and analysis specifications
- Conduct data analysis with variety of data sources ensuring quality and efficiency, while maintaining documentation and complying with pre-defined study standards
- Influence or negotiate change of timelines and content with scientists
- Develop project report and deliver tables, figures, listings according to specifications
- Assist publication process and collaborate with medical writing team to ensure timely delivery of abstracts, posters and manuscripts
- Contribute to RWE process improvements, including projects that make RWE COE staff more efficient.
- Provide database and other tool (e.g., RWE analytic tools) expertise.
- Lead, scope, and deliver data broker projects to give a GPORWE scientist list of potential data sources for their research.