Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:3053 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Associate Manager - Real Estate Valuation (5-8 yrs)
- Work on and manage engagements on real estate advisory, valuation and due diligence, spread across property types.
- Engagements include financial analyses, cash flow modeling, analytical model reviews, property/portfolio modeling, loan portfolio underwriting, market due diligence, asset valuations, real estate appraisals and appraisal reviews, and other general real estate advisory services.
- Involved in analysis of a variety of property types including multi-family residential, office, retail, hotel, warehouse, industrial, mixed-use, infrastructure, and special-use properties.
- Specific engagement responsibilities will include financial and cash flow modeling, market information research, real estate documents analysis (including site/building plans, leases, appraisals, and mortgage underwriting/lending documents), market studies, and report writing
- Manage a team of 4-6 professionals
- Any post graduate degree in finance with 6-8 years of related work experience. Preference to candidates with relevant advanced degree or accreditation in real estate.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct experience in real estate sector such as commercial real estate loan underwriting, acquisition due diligence, real estate valuation, asset management, finance.
- Experience in financial modeling, including experience building models in MS Excel and related software