Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:13080 Applications:772 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Associate/Manager - Quant Research & Financial Modeling - Investment Bank (3-10 yrs)
Associate/Manager - Quant Research & Excel/Financial Modeling - Investment Bank
A global investment bank is looking to hire professionals from Analytical/ Quant background within an experience range of 3 to 10 yrs. The role requires a sharp quantitative/analytical /statistics oriented person who has worked on the financial side namely - Quantitative research/Equity research/Financial modeling or Excel modeling with proficiency in programming languages like R/Python/SAS/Java/C++ who has an understanding of statistical modeling development or in model validation working in an Investment banking set up preferably . If you are a Quant research and modeling professional from Tier 1 institute, CFA/FRM, graduate /post graduate from Tier 1 Institute then read on and apply .
Your Future Employer:
A leading, global firm with an illustrious range of financial and asset management services serving different market regions across the globe
You Will Be Responsible for:
- Analyzing the underlying methodology of estimations in the firm and ensuring that they are in accordance with policy guidelines, and supporting the end-to-end life-cycle of estimation method design
- Enhancing estimation method design by improving model estimation approaches being used and/or by developing more advanced non-model estimation approaches Implementing data evaluation techniques aimed at measuring business risks and control issues
- Experimenting to create better statistical models or non-model approaches.
- Learning about forecasting methodologies across various LOBs and products across the firm
The Successful Candidate:
- A CFA/FRM/CPA with Post graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related quantitative field from Tier 1 institute with experience range between 3 to 10 yrs in Data Analytics, statistical modeling, quantitative research, financial analysis, risk management, or related field
- Prior experience in financial analysis or risk management working with mathematical logic and functions
- Good understanding of model building methodology as to how statistical models are built
- Experience in end to end project delivery in investment banking firm of global repute.
- Knowledge of financial products/markets and regulatory requirements
- Exposure in data mining using Alteryx, SAS, Python, R with experience in Data analytics, Quantitative Research, Econometrics, Statistical modeling would be preferred.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What Is in it for You:
- A meritocratic culture with clear/great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly apply along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.