HR at Headstart Manpower Consultants
Views:1198 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate Manager - Procurement - FMCG (3-10 yrs)
Purpose of Job -
Ensure efficient operations in procurement, processing, quality standards and shipments of Rice with the objective of achieving targeted cost efficiency within prescribed norms.
Key Responsibility Area
a) Network development
- Develop relationships with network bodies & industry associations, influence buying decisions & project positive image of Company.
- Improve order execution and also to solicit new enquiries.
b) Team development
- Define and allocate responsibilities, guide, set targets & review performance, identify training & development needs, organize training.
c) Contacts with suppliers
- Develop and nurture relationships with supplier agents, partners to derive value from supplier partnerships
d) Contacts with traders / brokers / millers
- Maintain & manage relationships with traders, brokers, millers, surveying agencies, port authorities and other third party services to drive business advantage from those bodies.
e) Contacts with Shipment dept / trading desk
- Ensure proper handling and co-ordination with shipping department/trading desk to protect the interests of the division, prevent disputes and follow up till cargo reach the customers
a. 3 to 5 years- experience in operations/procurement, preferably in Rice trading & procurement business
b. Highly self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
c. Proven ability to handle the mental and physical demands of day to day operations.
d. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
e. Fluency in English/Hindi and Telugu
f. Excellent Computer skills.
a) Agents / Brokers
c) Port Authorities
e) C & F Agent
g) Local government bodies