Delivery Partner at Blueyed Talent
Views:383 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Associate Manager/Manager - Sustainability (2-10 yrs)
The Sustainability Manager will manage Sustainability programs at company. (S)he will lead research and analysis to develop sustainable strategies, to ensure that business practices, products and services are environment friendly and comply with statutory framework of the country.
Some of the specific expectations are
- Develop and monitor the implementation of environmental and sustainability plans, strategies, standards, procedures and systems, regulations and statutory legislation.
- Work with Risk and Compliance team to ensure that business practices, recycling and manufacturing processes and products comply with sustainability regulations.
- Initiate and lead projects, which have the primary goal of advancing key Sustainability goals
- Promotes and explains company's sustainability philosophies and policies to external and internal audiences.
- Develop a framework to measure company's sustainability performance.
- Develop processes and procedures for sustainability audits of various stakeholders such as vendors, suppliers of e-waste.
- Perform sustainability audits of different stakeholders.
- Leads sustainability audit of the organization. Prepares responses to auditor's queries, comments and recommendations. Implement recommendations of the auditors.
- Drive the sustainability goals of the business forward
- Work with and support EHS Manager(s) at recycling units.
- Represent company at different platforms and forum including swards and recognitions.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Graduation in Environment Engineering or sustainability or post graduate specialization in Sustainability and Environment.
- At least 5 years' experience in similar role.
- Good presentation skills and communication skills. Proficient or good command on English
- Good inter-personal skills, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of net Zero and Carbon footprint reduction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.