Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:7402 Applications:737 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Associate Manager/Manager - Strategic Research - KPO (4-10 yrs)
An exciting opportunity to work as a strategic research specialist for a leading KPO research firm having a global clientele Our client is looking for candidates with hands on experience in Strategic research, Competitive intelligence, Market entry strategy, Market studies, Industry reports for multiple geographies & diverse industries ;also someone who has experience in team handling & proposal making.
Our esteemed client is looking for candidates in experience range of 4 to 10 yrs coming from consulting / research/ strategy firms operating in a global set up.
If you think this aligns to your experience and career aspirations then feel free and apply.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER :
A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing full spectrum financial services serving millions of customers.
- Managing multiple strategic research projects, including in-depth market sizing, market opportunity assessment, go-to-market strategy support, organic-and-inorganic growth assessment, competitive benchmarking, industry best practices assessment and thematic sector / economic reports
- Perform data analysis and build relevant insights for the along with the research team for the key stakeholders
- Preparing in-depth proposals for new strategic research engagements
- Work on large strategical projects (end to end project management) and conducting various financial analysis, macro & micro economic analysis, company profiling, competitor benchmarking etc.
- Compose various industrial reports, information decks, newsletters, white papers etc.
- Managing and reviewing outputs of junior team members and delivering error free client ready outputs under tight deadlines
- Post graduate degree in Management/ CFA with 4 to 10 years of experience in business research, strategic research and consulting with sound knowledge of global market place, economic - geopolitical developments & key business & financial risks.
- At least 4 years of experience in managing teams and leading strategic research projects
- High proficiency in advanced skills in MS office with sound knowledge of strategic frameworks and various databases like Bloomberg, Factiva, open sources or Internet etc.
- Adept in different gamuts of research - Financial analysis, economic analysis, company profiling, market reports, topical insights.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to translate data into meaningful insights
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly Apply or share your resume along with your updated CV on for a confidential discussion on the role.